I'm know I'm still way behind sharing these outings with you, but here was our Memorial Day. I think this was actually the Saturday before Memorial Day, but whatever day it was we spent it hiking around Multnomah Falls. A few things to note:
- My husband dressed cuter than me... (I thought we were hiking????)
- The sites were breathtaking. It was so lush and green it reminded me of Hawaii.
- This was Greyer's first time in the Ergo and he was absolutely distressed about it.
- This was my first hike. I think that is an accurate statement and I think that means I'm finally a real Oregonian or something.
And to answer a couple random questions I've been getting:
- No, I have not yet found my wedding ring :( I've been wearing a replacement ring with a quartz stone.
- The sale of our house is pending. We are currently negotiating repairs. We do not have a house to move into since the one we wanted sold to someone else. We plan on moving into the apartments we were in before this house : )